Our goal for this weekend was for every woman to go home knowing that they have influence. We couldn’t have accomplished that goal on our own. We’ve got a long list of people that need to be thanked. This weekend would not have been what it was without them taking a step and trusting in Him. God called these people to step up and make The Influence Conference what it was intended to be for the online community, and we are forever grateful for them. We’d like to thank:
- Community Leaders: We chose these women to serve attendees throughout the weekend, encourage community, pray and talk with women who needed a listener. From feedback we’ve received from our attendees (and from what we personally noticed during the conference), we know that our community leaders stepped out and did just those things throughout the weekend. They helped form friendships, connect women, and promote a healthy environment for Christian women to flourish. We are so thankful for these women that God put on our hearts to lead.
- Volunteers: We are so thankful for the huge number of women who came to us asking to help with anything we needed assistance with during the weekend. There were way too many volunteers, because so many of you love to serve. That right there says so much about our community of women. It was made so clear that you weren’t attending the conference just for yourself. It was to be a servant to others and a servant to God.
- Prayer Team: These women were called to pray for every single attendee by name. Many of them even contacted attendees to let them know they were being prayed over and encouraged them before the conference. We are so thankful to have had these women praying to cast out fears, give peace and courage to attendees, pray safety over their families, and pray that every attendee leave the conference knowing that they have influence.
- Attendees: If you wouldn’t have shown up, there wouldn’t have been much of a conference. We needed you there to help form the community God wanted us to create. We needed you to encourage each other, inspire each other, help each other, and pray for each other. We are so thankful for the relationships and connections made that are going to take this community to the next level. Attendees, thank you for taking such a huge step of faith and coming, being expectant for something greater. We’re so thankful for you.
- Husbands: We need to thank our husbands, the community leaders’ husbands, the speakers’ husbands, and the attendees’ husbands for taking a step of faith and believing in this community. Especially for those husbands that don’t understand the “online thing,” we hope that this conference was proof to them that THE INTERNET IS REAL, and that God has a plan for those who are involved. Thank you, husbands, for supporting your wives during this season.
- Audio Visual Guys: Okay, we literally could not have done it without these guys. They were not paid for their services and they still graciously served throughout the weekend to make sure our conference happened. We are so thankful for their knowledge and their willingness to serve.
- Speakers: You were the voice throughout our weekend. Our women heard the Word of God through you. We are so thankful for your presence, for your willingness to share your story, for your encouraging and inspiring words that have now gone home with our attendees. Thank you for being a huge part of our weekend and motivating our women to look for their worth through God who is in them.