Happy Friday, Influence Community! It’s hard to believe that we’re already coming up to the end of August. Has anyone traded in their iced mochas for pumpkin spice lattes just yet? Personally, I’m holding out for sweater weather, but just the thought is getting me excited for fall.
As October draws closer, I encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with some new bloggers attending the Influence Conference. I’m sharing some of my favorite posts from this past week from conference attendees, community leaders, and speakers, so if any of these blog posts are new to you, I highly recommend you check them out. It’s a great way to get to know some awesome people in our community and leave them some blog love to top off the end of this week!
Friday Links to Love:
- Hayley shares a post on Things You Should Be Doing.
- Maggie shares a post on Simple [But Valuable] Tips to Juggle Business and Life.
- Nish shares a post on The Start of a Life List.
- Jessi shares a post on Embellished Flats.
- Allison shares a post on Following Blogs.
If you have a favorite blog post (from this week) to share, I’d love for you to leave a comment below sharing the link for all of us. And hey, while you’re at it, introduce yourself and your blog, too! Have a blessed weekend.