Are you a handmade shop or small business owner?
Would you love to share your products and goods with 250 influential women and have a boost in business?
We are so, so, so excited to announce the Sashes Market at The Influence Conference.
Sashes to the Merchants is a site that is written by Christian home-business women for Christian home-business women. It exists to encourage, promote, and provide inspiriation for women just like you who spend your spare time creating beautiful things for a fresh new generation.
We are looking for a handful of women and their goods to present to this new generation of women of influence and we’d love to hear from you. Here’s how the process works:
- You email sashestothemerchants at gmail dot com and tell us about your goods. We may need to see a sample, you may be good to go. We want to be careful to not have too many similar products, so email us ASAP if you want in!
- There is a $100 flat fee for being a part of the market. We wanted to keep our prices low this first year to give all you ladies a shot at participating! PLUS! The first five people who are approved merchants will get a 50% discount!
- The entire market will be boutiqued! This is the best part for our sellers. You’ll arrive around noon on Thursday the 11th with all your products tagged and priced. We’ll help you set up your goods throughout the beautiful market in a real, understandable way. No craft-fairish tables set up where you have to awkwardly stand all weekend! The Sashes girls and some helpful volunteers will be running the market all weekend and recording what you sell. We only ask that sellers give us one segment of time through the whole weekend to help volunteer and run the shop – the rest of the weekend is YOURS. We want you to enjoy the conference WHILE you sell your goods.
- Sunday morning, you retrieve any leftover goods and we’ll have your total payment ready for you via paypal before you head home!
- You reap the benefits of the influential women who now love and own your goodies!
We are so super excited about this!
We pray that the Sashes Market will not just be a blessing to those of you who run small business, but we are also working and planning for it to be a beautiful and refreshing room for all the conference attendees to relax in, read the word in, connect with other women in.